Skip To Content
Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.
Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
By The Numbers
- Parking garage - Accessible 24/7, bright, fully enclosed, heated and secure
- In 2016 there were over 125 events including building, tenant, community and promotional events
- 30,000 people a day pass through the retail concourse, and 7,000 pass through the West Lobby (the largest of our 4 building) daily
- There are approximately 50 retail and 50 office tenants at Commerce Court with a total of 7,000 employees
- There are 24 eateries in the complex
- There are more than 10 service-oriented tenants in the building
- 11 km PATH walkway
- Location: On four acres at King and Bay in the heart of Toronto, Ontario
- Central to Canada’s most dynamic financial and legal community
- Direct access to the King St. subway, Union Station and PATH network
- Retail Concourse: Approximately 55 shops, restaurants and food service facilities
- A total of 2,021,229 square feet in 4 buildings
- Commerce Court North was built in 1931 and has 34 floors, totalling 238,441 square feet
- Commerce Court South was built in 1972 and has 5 floors, totalling 91,561 square feet
- Commerce Court East was built in 1972 and has 13 floors, totalling 163,073 square feet
- Commerce Court West was built in 1972 and has 57 floors, totalling 1,209, 530 square feet
- Property Owner: British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
- Property Manager: QuadReal Property Group