Commerce Court is committed to environmental excellence, aligned with daily operations and tenant engagement. The environmental sustainability program addresses the following areas, where continuous improvement is applied:
- Investment in energy use efficiencies throughout the Complex, and ongoing education about the benefits of energy conservation.
- Investment in water efficient fixtures and practices, along with water conservation outreach.
- Promotion of waste material reduction and waste diversion.
- Education on the importance of preventing night time bird collisions, by encouraging tenants to shut off unnecessary lights and install light sensors that can also help save electricity costs.
- Outreach on the importance of making clean commute choices such as taking public transportation and cycling.
- Enhancement of workplace environment at the Complex through indoor air quality, noise, and comfort management.
Key Performance Indicators
Commerce Court’s environmental performance is managed, tracked, and reported through four indicators: Energy, Water, Waste, and Greenhouse Gases (GHGs).
To learn about each performance indicator, click on the icon: